The Fuselage

The Fuselage.com: The Official Site of the Creative Team Behind ABC's Award Winning TV Show "LOST"
Sponsored by J.J. Abrams

Go Back   The Fuselage > Ask the Staff > Got Questions for the Lost VIPs? > For the Lost Creative Team > For Burky
Flicks N Shows Arcade Tags Social Groups

For Burky For Bryan Burk. Executive Producer.

Old 04-14-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
faithfay
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats
Sbssg

Bryan do you recall season 1 when you told me to go online at a certain site as I had fans for 'Lost" and I should answer them. Well I did then and I still am getting loads of emails at my website and interview requests for Lost. I posted today on lost tv to let them know I had an interview reguarding SBBSG with a Madrid Spain network, (cleared through Andrea in LA). Also wiki lost has really covered a lot on me and I did an interview with them as well. Anyway I wanted to check in to let you know that through the years I respond to the posts when I am not in acting class or on a set (I just completed filming a major motion, had a dozen lines, so still learning and thankful/humbled. I am so appreciative of your advice and my time on Lost. Take care, faith fay

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Faith_Fay

Last edited by faithfay; 04-14-2010 at 07:44 PM.