The Fuselage

The Fuselage.com: The Official Site of the Creative Team Behind ABC's Award Winning TV Show "LOST"
Sponsored by J.J. Abrams


Go Back   The Fuselage > General Lost Discussions > Lost: The Official Magazine
Flicks N Shows Arcade Tags Social Groups

Lost: The Official Magazine Titan Magazines is the home of the Lost: The Official Magazine.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #11
macainickle
On The Tarmac

 
Additional Info
Profile
Join Date: November 19, 2005
Stats
Posts: 0
Re: Anyone find issue #31 yet?

Is the Variant cover the same as the regular cover?

Today I finally got the magazine from my subscription and it had Locke and Jack on the cover.I also got my Variant cover today and it has the exact same cover.

I was just curious if they were the same or if the ebay seller accidently sent me the wrong magazine.I've never had an problems from this seller before but if it was a mistake I need to get it resolved.

Macainickle
macainickle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:24 AM   #12
kN3eLb4Z0d
Your mom has
On The Tarmac
I don't... feel drunk
 
Additional Info
Profile
Join Date: October 31, 2005
Stats
Posts: 0
Re: Anyone find issue #31 yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macainickle View Post
Is the Variant cover the same as the regular cover?

Today I finally got the magazine from my subscription and it had Locke and Jack on the cover.I also got my Variant cover today and it has the exact same cover.

I was just curious if they were the same or if the ebay seller accidently sent me the wrong magazine.I've never had an problems from this seller before but if it was a mistake I need to get it resolved.

Macainickle

I can tell you that, as a retailer, there was no variant cover of this issue.
kN3eLb4Z0d is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:19 AM   #13
AliV0
On The Tarmac

 
Additional Info
Profile
Join Date: December 10, 2005
Stats
Posts: 0
Re: Anyone find issue #31 yet?

is this out in the uk yet? i've looked in a few shops and can't see any sign of it.
AliV0 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #14
Pincho
On The Tarmac

 
Additional Info
Profile
Join Date: April 13, 2011
Stats
Posts: 2
Re: Anyone find issue #31 yet?

Hi!

I'm collecting all the Lost magazine' variant cover issues now, but I don't find the variant cover for issue 31... In the Lostpedia they show a photo of it, but I'm not sure if it was ever released. Do you know if there was only one cover? or was there a variant cover too?

Thank you!
Pincho is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #15
TheHade
Comforting Ilana in
On The Tarmac
1st German member of the "LOST"-fan club!
 
Additional Info
Profile
Join Date: November 5, 2005
Location: Berlin, "(B)east germ money"
Stats
Posts: 0
Re: Anyone find issue #31 yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho View Post
Hi!

I'm collecting all the Lost magazine' variant cover issues now, but I don't find the variant cover for issue 31... In the Lostpedia they show a photo of it, but I'm not sure if it was ever released. Do you know if there was only one cover? or was there a variant cover too?

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kN3eLb4Z0d View Post
I can tell you that, as a retailer, there was no variant cover of this issue.
What he said!
That other image was just used for promotion before they unveiled the actual cover.
TheHade is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:10 AM   #16
Pincho
On The Tarmac

 
Additional Info
Profile
Join Date: April 13, 2011
Stats
Posts: 2
Re: Anyone find issue #31 yet?

Thank you!
Pincho is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:31 PM   #17
TheHade
Comforting Ilana in
On The Tarmac
1st German member of the "LOST"-fan club!
 
Additional Info
Profile
Join Date: November 5, 2005
Location: Berlin, "(B)east germ money"
Stats
Posts: 0
Thumbs up Re: Anyone find issue #31 yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho View Post
Thank you!
You're welcome!
TheHade is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

The Fuselage > General Lost Discussions > Lost: The Official Magazine > Anyone find issue #31 yet?

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Flicks N Shows:  A posting board to discuss your favorite tv shows, movies, video games, sports, comics, books, music anime and more!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 AM.


Help Support
The Fuselage
by Shopping with Amazon
Search Now:

Lost: The Complete Collection
On DVD and Blu-ray

Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season
On DVD and Blu-ray

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
The Fuselage

Page generated in 0.95336 seconds with 13 queries [Server Loads: 0.04 0.01 : 0.00]