The Fuselage

The Fuselage.com: The Official Site of the Creative Team Behind ABC's Award Winning TV Show "LOST"
Sponsored by J.J. Abrams

Go Back   The Fuselage > Ask the Staff > Got Questions for the Lost VIPs?
Flicks N Shows Arcade Tags Social Groups

Got Questions for the Lost VIPs? Get answers.

Old 10-30-2004, 02:30 AM   #1
FoxyGirl33
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats
Just Curious- Reasons for Creating Fuselage.com?

David,

Thanks for your postings on ABC's site. I find this site a bit more difficult to navigate, but am oh-so-impressed that you are all interacting to and "hearing" your loyal fans in spite of your hectic schedules.

I'm curious though-- what was the inspiration or reasons behing creating the Fuselage.com?
More creative control?

Oh, and it hasn't been mentioned here before, but the background music in Lost is perfect.* Can you please pass this along?

Hope you're all feelin' the love out there!!

Old 10-30-2004, 02:50 AM   #2
Fury
VIP

Additional Info
VIP
Stats
Re: Just Curious- Reasons for Creating Fuselage.com?

Hey, Foxy --

First of all, I'm glad you came to check this site out. I think you'll find after spending a little time here, that it isn't nearly as difficult to navigate here that you may think. I actually find this place exceptionally user friendly, which brings me to your question...

I enjoy interacting with fans, as those who know me throw BUFFY and ANGEL can attest. I found at other sites (ABC's included) that it was difficult to have a genuine dialogue. I mean, I could respond to someone's post, but it took forvere for someone to see it and respond. The format of the main FUSELAGE BOARD is based on THE BRONZE, a site created years ago when the WB ran BUFFY and is carried on in THE BRONZE BETA a site operated by the good people who do this one. I told JJ about it and he loved having a forum to call our own so he's graciously financed this little scheme. It's up to all you fine people to make it a success.

See, right now, I'm responding to you, but I have no idea when you're going to see it and answer this. At the FUSELAGE I can post and all who want to can chime in. Almost like a chat room.

And one more thing... I suspect you'll be hearing from an actor or two from the show pretty soon. So keep your eyes peeled.
Old 10-30-2004, 03:09 AM   #3
FoxyGirl33
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats
Re: Just Curious- Reasons for Creating Fuselage.com?

You are most gracious.

Thank you for your thoughtful replies to our questions. (I'm smiling over here in SF/Bay Area).

Hope you saw my post to you re. "Walkabout" on ABC. It's still one of my favorites-- but who can choose??

Oh, and you say a couple of actors might drop by?
You're a tease!
Send them over-- they can feel the love too!!