The Fuselage

The Fuselage.com: The Official Site of the Creative Team Behind ABC's Award Winning TV Show "LOST"
Sponsored by J.J. Abrams

Go Back   The Fuselage > Ask the Staff > Got Questions for the Lost VIPs? > For the Lost Actors > For Henry Ian Cusick .... Desmond
Flicks N Shows Arcade Tags Social Groups

For Henry Ian Cusick .... Desmond For Henry Ian Cusick .... Desmond. He posts as YoSoyDesmond.

Old 08-03-2008, 03:52 AM   #1
snowflakeblondgirl
Baggage

Additional Info
Stats
Hi Henry/future flashes

Hi, Des, I think Desmond is a very interesting character cos he has flashes of the future as I and mom have. Mom has even with open eyes and in dreams and I have this only in dreams when some bad thing will happen, but it is not often. I think this is not from another world, this is a power from this world that many people have (people who have a bigger antenna), although Lost is a fiction, but not totally this part. Des is afraid of getting married too, and like this he loses many loves (he has the same problem as I do). R U from Scotland really? Much luck to you and hope to see you in the 5th season again.