The Fuselage

The Fuselage.com: The Official Site of the Creative Team Behind ABC's Award Winning TV Show "LOST"
Sponsored by J.J. Abrams

Go Back   The Fuselage > International Terminal > Destinations > Australia
Flicks N Shows Arcade Tags Social Groups

Australia Welcome to the Australian section of The Fuselage. Here you can hang out with other aussies, and chat about the show.

Old 03-21-2007, 11:55 PM   #2021
candydandy
Economy
I'm a fan girl - SQUEE

Additional Info
Stats
Re: Australians...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jate48 View Post
........ are you serious!!? I couldn't get to sleep this morning, what with that and the latest US ep scenes... it was very difficult.
LOL I didn't even know it was being released on Tuesday nigh because I was at work..gah talk about delayed reaction of excitement But it looks sooooo awesome! Hurry up May!

Quote:
........ Yeah I've got a cold, damn thing, I had the last 3 days off from uni, it hit me pretty hard, I think it's starting to dissipate now which is good as I've got soccer training tonight and I really need to train, not that uni's not as important
How's uni going for you?.
This cold is travelling all around Melbourne hey?! Stupid evil germs...grrrr! Yeah I'm trying to write an essay right now and it doesn't work to well when your eyes sting...and you keep getting distracted because it's Thursday hehe How many weeks holiday's you get for Easter? Have fun at soccer training if you go, looks like it would be a nice arvo for it and anything is more important that uni hehe
Uni is uni I guess...I hate the place but it must be done you know?

Quote:
Has anyone seen the departed and/or the prestige?
Spoiler:
How many twists did they both have? Predominantly the prestige.
Oooh I want to see both of them but we're not allowed to rent them unless they've been out for a month unless we want to pay....good luck Are they both awesome?
Old 03-22-2007, 05:48 AM   #2022
JDB
Pissed-Off Giraffe In
Economy
Everything Happens For A Reason

Additional Info
Stats

Yes! The Trailer for POTC3 looks awesome! I'm really looking forward to seeing that. The Special effects look amazing!

Also, "I Do" is on in less than an hour. I'll watch this one again, I probably missed stuff the first time!

Oh, and Jate, the latest issue I've bought is #8. On the cover is Locke, Eko and Desmond. My favourite cover so far!

Last edited by JDB; 03-22-2007 at 05:51 AM.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:51 AM   #2023
Jate48
A Student Of
Premium Economy

Additional Info
Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by candydandy View Post
This cold is travelling all around Melbourne hey?! Stupid evil germs...grrrr! Yeah I'm trying to write an essay right now and it doesn't work to well when your eyes sting...and you keep getting distracted because it's Thursday hehe How many weeks holiday's you get for Easter? Have fun at soccer training if you go, looks like it would be a nice arvo for it and anything is more important that uni hehe
Uni is uni I guess...I hate the place but it must be done you know?
Hehe, yeah I know the feeling, I have this radio assignment and I have to work in pairs... argh!! Oh well at least it's only one semester. Do you have your 'favourite' (sarcasm) classes? Mine's just radio, you got to have at least one.
I think it's just one week for Easter.. I'll check though.
I went to soccer training, good fun, though a little far away, I might look for a closer team.

Quote:
Oooh I want to see both of them but we're not allowed to rent them unless they've been out for a month unless we want to pay....good luck Are they both awesome?
Haha, yeah I loved them both, I actually did buy the prestige just cause j'adore Hugh Jackman, and I ended up liking the movie too which was a great bonus.

Have a good night & good luck with the essay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDB View Post
Also, "I Do" is on in less than an hour. I'll watch this one again, I probably missed stuff the first time!

Oh, and Jate, the latest issue I've bought is #8. On the cover is Locke, Eko and Desmond. My favourite cover so far!
Oh damn I missed 'I do', it's ok I've watched the only good clip in that a few hundred times anyway
Did anyone see the US ep? Now that was an episode!
Old 03-23-2007, 03:31 AM   #2024
JDB
Pissed-Off Giraffe In
Economy

Additional Info
Stats

We gotta wait until after Easter now for New Episodes here!! Noooo!!

Oh and yes, I saw
Spoiler:
'The Man From Tallahassee". GREAT Episode. I really enjoyed it. Cooper pushing Locke out of the window! Whoa! Intense! Good creepy ending as well. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Old 03-24-2007, 01:49 AM   #2025
Charmedfreak
Kate-Jack-Sawyer-Hurley-Sun Fan
Business Class

Additional Info
Stats

Anyone know when issue 9 of Lost mag comes out here. Thanks.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:15 AM   #2026
Jate48
A Student Of
Premium Economy

Additional Info
Stats

Quote:
Oooh one I haven't seen yet, I'll keep a lookout for it, thanks for the info.

Quote:
We gotta wait until after Easter now for New Episodes here!! Noooo!!

Oh and yes, I saw
Spoiler:
'The Man From Tallahassee". GREAT Episode. I really enjoyed it. Cooper pushing Locke out of the window! Whoa! Intense! Good creepy ending as well. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Are you serious! We have to wait, I thought it would be an ideal opportunity to catch up to the US.

& yes
Spoiler:
Man from Tallahassee was intense, I'm really happy with how the latest eps have been going, and as you said 'can't wait to see what happens next'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmedfreak View Post
Sorry CF I usually just randomly go into a newsagency and see if it's there.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:14 AM   #2027
JDB
Pissed-Off Giraffe In
Economy

Additional Info
Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmedfreak View Post
I'm not too sure, but my guess would be late April.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:38 AM   #2028
candydandy
Economy
I'm a fan girl - SQUEE

Additional Info
Stats

Quote:
Hehe, yeah I know the feeling, I have this radio assignment and I have to work in pairs... argh!! Oh well at least it's only one semester. Do you have your 'favourite' (sarcasm) classes? Mine's just radio, you got to have at least one.
I think it's just one week for Easter.. I'll check though.
I went to soccer training, good fun, though a little far away, I might look for a closer team.
How annoying are group/pair assignments? Bleh so annoying! lol "favourite"? Is that possible? Well I'm only doing two units atm because French stressed me out too much and I guess Behavioural Studies is my fave you know? Not that one can love uni..blerk. Radio huh? What kinda stuff you get to do in that? Sucks the soccer team so far away, how often you train?

Quote:
Haha, yeah I loved them both, I actually did buy the prestige just cause j'adore Hugh Jackman, and I ended up liking the movie too which was a great bonus.
Damn you being able to watch them...damn you! Hehe! And good to hear you ended up liking the movie otherwise that could have been a waste of money hehe Oh my! Are you going to see good old Hugh in his new movie? Scoop is it? I don't know! heh

Quote:
Have a good night & good luck with the essay.
Thanks...it's terrible but oh well! How was le weekend? hehe
Old 03-26-2007, 01:34 AM   #2029
Chudley
Still Stuck In
Economy

Additional Info
Stats

Hey guys, I'd planned on popping in for a belated Friday dance, but am afraid I'm not in the mood for dancing right now.

I hit some ducks that were crossing the road as I came around a corner on the way to work this morning. Just didn't have time to react. The worst part is that there were ducklings and I'm pretty sure that's what I hit. I feel horrible about the whole thing, even though there wasn't anything I could do. The stupidest part is that not doing anything is actually the legal thing to do. Apparently it's against the law to swerve or break for an animal on the road. As far as I'm concerned, that's one law I'd rather break.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:57 AM   #2030
Jate48
A Student Of
Premium Economy

Additional Info
Stats

Quote:
How annoying are group/pair assignments? Bleh so annoying! lol "favourite"? Is that possible? Well I'm only doing two units atm because French stressed me out too much and I guess Behavioural Studies is my fave you know? Not that one can love uni..blerk. Radio huh? What kinda stuff you get to do in that? Sucks the soccer team so far away, how often you train?
Great news! I think I'll be getting out of the pair assignment, apparently we can work alone, which I prefer by far, only problem is I discussed this with my partner and she doesn't want to work alone, so now I'm helping her look for a partner Oh well.
Behavioural studies, sounds like fun, what kind of stuff do you learn? Can you second guess people?
Umm radio, well I just finished an assignment, we had to create a vox pop; I had to interview random people on the street and ask them whether they thought our state government was spending our tax monies wisely. I got some good responses, but it was hard work getting the nerve up to ask people, eventually it got easier though, and you wouldn't believe the amount of tourists I got, I think I went at a bad time; Sunday @ Melbourne Central, hmmm
My favourite subject would have to be mulitimedia applications, we're learning photoshop from top to bottom and it's great. Least fav @ the moment would have to be WWW2, we're studying java script and I don't like. Radio is getting better.
What went wrong with French?

Soccer, twice a week, though due to the distance I've decided to drop out and just focus on training myself as I'm a bit out of shape (after playing a quick match last week I realized that). I'm going to join an indoor team, it's not ideal but at least I'll get some match play.

Quote:
Damn you being able to watch them...damn you! Hehe! And good to hear you ended up liking the movie otherwise that could have been a waste of money hehe Oh my! Are you going to see good old Hugh in his new movie? Scoop is it? I don't know! heh
Lol, have you seen either of them yet?
I watched 'Children of men' tonight and found it quite disturbing, I wouldn't recommend. I definitely recommend Russel Crowes 'A Good Year'.
Ah thankyou! Scoop! I forgot the name of it, yes I definitely want to see it. I'm guessing KittenK will probably end up seeing it too? If she hasn't already

Quote:
Thanks...it's terrible but oh well! How was le weekend? hehe
I'm sure it wasn't that terrible.
Not bad, full of hw, how about you? & everyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chudley View Post
I hit some ducks that were crossing the road as I came around a corner on the way to work this morning. Just didn't have time to react. The worst part is that there were ducklings and I'm pretty sure that's what I hit. I feel horrible about the whole thing, even though there wasn't anything I could do. The stupidest part is that not doing anything is actually the legal thing to do. Apparently it's against the law to swerve or break for an animal on the road. As far as I'm concerned, that's one law I'd rather break.
Poor Chuds *gives hug* It is hard to think that it's legal to hit animals instead of swerving, but sometimes you don't get a chance. It's better that you are fine though, the amount of accidents that have killed passengers are quite large from animal intervention, either because the driver has swerved and hit front on with another vehicle, or in the case of a kangaroo, which has gone through the windscreen and hit the driver (not pretty).
Speaking of car incidents, anybody hear about the Burnley tunnel? Traffic has been horrible, I believe it re-opens tomorrow after peak hour so hopefully the traffic will lighten up a little after that. However I doubt I'll be going near the tunnel for awhile, as it's always been a fear of mine that something would happen, it's bad enough that while you're driving through you get these little water drops falling on your windscreen (it's supposed to inorder to release pressure, still scary though ).

Enjoy the rest of your week, 24 is on tomoz night!! YAY!!