The Fuselage

The Fuselage.com: The Official Site of the Creative Team Behind ABC's Award Winning TV Show "LOST"
Sponsored by J.J. Abrams

Go Back   The Fuselage > International Terminal > Destinations > New Zealand
Flicks N Shows Arcade Tags Social Groups

New Zealand Welcome to the New Zealand section of The Fuselage. Hang out with fellow Kiwi's. Have fun, and chat about Lost.

Old 01-12-2006, 11:47 AM   #1
dylan_1200
Premium Economy
DNA/RNA

Additional Info
Stats
Calling all Kiwis!!

Wow...NZ gets its own terminal...woohoo!! Thanks Mods, this is great.

As an ex pat living in Oz Im hoping to catch up with any fellow Kiwis out there or even living abroad who are fans of the show. Oz is about to start Season 2 but wheres NZ up to at the moment? Curious to know.

Has anyone actually seen the latest episodes yet? And whats your theories on what you have seen? C'mon Kiwis...band together and lets see how busy we can make this terminal to show how big an impact a small country can make.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:34 PM   #2
LSP07
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats
Re: Calling all Kiwis!!

Hey
This is my first post on these forums but i have reading them for ages now.
I have been downloading the torrents of the episodes and watching them because i cant wait until whenever it screens here.
I have no theorys because some of the people that post on this board would just make a fool out of me lol.
Good to hear from a fellow NZer on these boards
Old 01-13-2006, 06:09 AM   #3
dylan_1200
Premium Economy
DNA/RNA

Additional Info
Stats

Hey LSP, welcome to the boards...well your obviously an oldie lurker. I think after the 23rd psalm Im willing to believe almost any theory (except purgatory) lol. And dont worry about your theories looking foolish, Im up to about 456 theories and thats 455 fools ive looked like.
Are you up to speed with the epis, have u seen 23rd psalm yet? Whaddya think?
Old 01-13-2006, 02:47 PM   #4
Zoriah
Hangin' with Truth and Reality in
Business Class
Because Darlton said so

Additional Info
Stats

Hey there, Aucklander here. Have been loving the show (and discussing it to death heh) and finally caved and started downloading the second season. No idea when it's supposed to start up again here, but I fervently hope it is soon.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:59 PM   #5
gatoradenz
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats

Not many sites give a New Zealand forum!!!! I'm a Kiwi living in Kansas USA!!!! Completely loving the 2nd season!!!!
Old 01-13-2006, 09:15 PM   #6
dylan_1200
Premium Economy
DNA/RNA

Additional Info
Stats

Hey guys, wow we are coming out of the woodwork lol. I used to live in Grafton Zoriah for many years. Will be coming back for my sisters wedding in December. And wow gator, how does a kiwi end up in Kansas lol. I spent 2 years in Boston but never been to Kansas.
Welcome btw, great to see you delurking lol. Im hoping we can get a few more of us coming out so to speak.

Zoriah, youve certainly been busy lol. Im yet to join any groups but have been thinking about it. Any tips?
Old 01-14-2006, 01:59 AM   #7
Zoriah
Hangin' with Truth and Reality in
Business Class
Because Darlton said so

Additional Info
Stats

Well, I guess just joined up to the groups that really appealed. I have been around since season one, couldn't stay away lol. I even started a few myself after a while.

Best thing to do is lurk in a group that you like (for example if you are fond of Sawyer, check out DIMPLES) sort of get a feel for how they interact and then take the plunge and introduce yourself. It's pretty easy and people are welcoming and love to have fresh new blood to talk to.
Old 01-14-2006, 01:48 PM   #8
UKKiwi
Baggage
I love Orli, Domand Viggo

Additional Info
Stats

At last, thankyou very much Mods!
I am an ex-pat living in the UK, and have wanted to see a Kiwi board for ages - I believe you're rerunning Season One there.

We have only just finished Saeson One on Wednesday in the UK, but are getting Season Two in March/April

Oh by the way there is a project on this board (see The Project in the Games section for directions) Dr Candle is in charge.
Old 01-14-2006, 03:12 PM   #9
gatoradenz
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats

same old story, met hubby online!! Lived in CA for 3 years then moved here to KS....considering the move home to wgtn NZ in 3 more years....
Old 01-14-2006, 08:31 PM   #10
dylan_1200
Premium Economy
DNA/RNA

Additional Info
Stats

Hi UK, Ive seen you about and wondered about the name lol. Ill check out the projects board thanks!
Gator, I met my girl, online as well. Moved to Oz because she couldnt move to NZ 6 years ago. I think its more profound our story than having met in a bar drunk lol. I have to order a few things from NZ like Bell Tea and mmm honey lol...miss some of the great foods of home.